The following measures will be in place for all outdoor concerts held at American Legion Park in Pinedale, WY for Summer 2020. This page will be updated regularly throughout the summer.
1. Attendance for Legion Park shows will be capped for both safety and to adhere to Wyoming State COVID-19 recommendations. The current attendance cap is 475.
2. Entrance to American Legion Park will be only through two monitored entrances.
3. Social Distancing (minimum 6 feet) will be mandatory between groups of no greater than six people. A group may constitute one person or up to six people. Some exceptions will be made for larger groups.
4. All shows will be of a sit down/no dancing nature. Additionally we will enforce a social distance of 12 feet from the stage on all sides to best protect our sound/production crew and our artists.
5. Attendees will be seated in accordance with the checkerboard seating arrangement developed by Jorgensen Associates, with alternate squares being occupied by attendees in a checkerboard fashion.
See seating arrangement map above
Each group will receive a ticket, their numbers will be counted, and they will be escorted. Each square will have a maximum of four adults or family of six or less individuals. The squares will be marked out for each event by the Town of Pinedale.
At the end of the concert the ushers will ensure the orderly dispersal of the attendees.
6. Masks will be recommended for attendees both at the time of arrival and in any advertising. Non-performing staff will wear masks.
7. No food services will operate within the confines of the park during the concert..